Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Deadline: 30 November 2007


I fear the deadline for my first Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA1) is just two weeks away. I am just half-way through the first unit of study when by this time I should have read three units. I understand I should be able to answer everything in the assignment when I have understood everything in the three units. Time is running out and I can't seem to find time to do it. Yes, I have time to blog, to read free newspapers and magazines in town, watch tv till late but can't squeeze in even a page of the three units I have to read. I can't put into words this dreading feeling! But I am feeling restless just thinking of the deadline. I am still being optimistic though. I figure I will read all three units this weekend and do the assignment next weekend! Great plan! Yipee! Still have enough time! I am crossing my fingers!

No comments: