Monday, February 18, 2008

Christmas Day Mass

Instead of a fully packed church like last night, today the church was only half filled. I guess most are not up to waking up early just yet. I was feeling sad this period of Christmas like I explained earlier but Father Cuff today told of the meaning of JOY. J for Jesus. O for others. And Y for you. He explained this means we should put Jesus on the top of the list, then others before even considering oneself. After hearing his explanation, it made me feeling much better because although I am feeling sad because of the circumstances but I had not done anything to make someone else happy. Hmmmmm…….Must be a sign to get me going to be a volunteer. I have always thought of volunteering with a local social service group but had not carried through with it. Maybe 2008 is the time!

25 Dec 2007

No comments: