Saturday, September 1, 2007

Busy bee

I have been very busy the past two weeks. I had to look for a room as my lease is up next week! After visiting more than 10 places, I still find my current place much better except for the noisy pipes. So I had to call my landlord and inform him I would be renewing the lease after telling him a month ago that I am leaving at the end of my lease. Fortunately he agreed and will even get a plumber to fix the pipes finally!

I also enrolled for a course with the Open University of Hong Kong. Although I paid for the fees I was informed it does not guarantee acceptance to the Masters programme I intend to pursue. So hopefully they will accept my application.

I also went window shopping as I need a dress for my sister's wedding. Still haven't found one but hoping to get something appropriate within the next two weeks!

No comments: